The Rev City Student leader application process is open to anyone who is old
enough to attend youth group and has consistently been attending Wednesday
night services for at least 6 months.
- have a consistent lifestyle that honors God and sets an example
for others. In accordance with 2 Timothy 2:22 “Flee the evil desires of
youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those
who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.”
- be willing to share your faith and live out the mission of Rev City
Youth to change the Spiritual atmosphere of our city.
- attend the weekly Rev City Youth meetings, and communicate
when not able to attend.
- be in submission to your spiritual authorities - church leadership
including Staff and pastors. (“Now we ask you brothers, to respect those
who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who
admonish you. Hold them in highest regard in love because of their work.”
1 Thessalonians 5:12-13)
- exhibit a willingness to follow directions and be a team player.
- be willing to help Pastor Micah and Adrienne with working at the
weekly meetings, special functions and activities, including fundraising
events whenever possible. (“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men.” Colossians 3:23)
- commit to practicing a lifestyle of the 4 P’s
Please answer the following questions honestly and completely.